Friday, March 6, 2009

King of the mountian!


Breaking news! a new king of the mountain is crowned. I yes I the fat kiwi trumped sleep train up sun valley hill, we ran stride for stride, eye balling each other, who could push more, then suddenly he broke, keeled over and pulled down his pants, I saw the light and went for it pulling away 30metres to go over the mountain in front! And that is how i saw it, his story may be a little different? Sleep train may go on about sore legs and the need pee making him stop, but that not the way i saw it, he was a broken man!

This was a very positive week for me as I gained greater control running and swimming as the strength and balance comes back. This will allow me to push harder this week. Still need a lot more power work on the legs especially for the bike.

Run 32km
Road Ride 78km
Mtb 45.5km
Swim 9.7km

But no paddle this week as i focus on the club tri this Saturday arvo, and tre-x on the 29th

Weight: 96kg after big dinner and rehydration post ride

No comments:

Post a Comment

where is this going?